Wednesday, May 29, 2013


I have really found what we have been learning this week very interesting.  I really think that it is interesting why people date the way that they do and what the difference between real love and false love is.  One of the things that I really found interesting was actually in another class of mine.  We are going over basically the same stuff.  One of the principles that I have found to be interesting is the idea of fragmentation.  I know that we didn’t go over this in family relations class, but I really just think that this principle is very interesting.  What fragmentation is, is when someone, for lack of a better way to say it, falls in love with the idea of falling in love.  This can happen in many different ways. For example if someone falls in love with someone because they just like the idea of being in love with somebody, that is fragmentation.  This isn’t real love and it is never going to last.  You need to make sure that you are focusing on more than just one aspect of the person.  When you do this you are going to have better success with your relationship and you are more going to have a longer relationship as well.  I just thought that this idea was so interesting because I have seen so many people fall in love with someone just because of their looks, or because they have a lot of money.  You need to focus more on the person as a whole and not just the individual attributes about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment